Muay Thai is the type of stand up combat sport where everything goes: punches, kicks, knees, and vicious elbows. The 8-point striking system, as it is called, gives a unique and deadly toolset for fighters to overcome adversity in their bouts.
Yokkao was established in 2010 as a quality fight gear brand and gym for the best Muay Thai fighters in the world. The company started organizing events in 2012 and managed to feature such names over the years as Buakaw (Thailand), Giorgio Petrosyan (Italy), Fabio Pinca (France), Jordan Watson (England), and Saenchai (Thailand) in front of sold-out arenas effectively becoming a household name in international Muay Thai.
- Muay Thai
- 8-10 live events per year
- 2,5 hours per show
- 16:9 HD (4/3 Title Safe)
- 30+ events available delayed
- Live satellite feed, also available delayed (HDD / FTP)
- International version & English commentaries
MAX MUAY THAI
Max Muay Thai is the promotion where the best Thai fighters collide. Legends like Buakaw (Thailand) and Jomthong Chuwattana (Thailand) amongst others have competed for the promotion over the years in memorable fights.
Road to the Gold Belt
Fighters first have to win the Silver belt at one of the 8 tournaments from January to August. To decide who’s the best fighter of the year, Max Muay Thai holds the Ultimate Tournaments in autumn where the previous tournament winners can compete for the grand prize of Muay Thai, the Gold Belt.
- Muay Thai
- 10 live events per year + weekly shows weekly shows all year long
- 100+ hours of taped action
- Live satellite feed, also available delayed (Hard Disk Drive)
- 16:9 HD (4:3 Title Safe)
- English commentaries & graphics
- International version